Red neon UV gel polish for the summer
WAY TO BE FREE is a neon UV gel polish in red color that helps you achieve true harmony.
Its color is similar to the shade Papaya Shake, but the novelty is significantly darker than it, which gives it a more refined character.
Let your holiday this year be the way you want it to be – full of freedom, joy and fashionable mani for the summer!
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid polish and re-harden/cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time)
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same color hybrid polish, and then harden/cure again in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleanser
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover your fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer – gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.