Venalisa Hard Polygel for French Nails Extension 45g
Venalisa Hard Polygel is a combination of acrylic strength and lightness and elasticity of the gel.
The product provides:
– thick consistency – does not flow on the cuticles,
– the possibility of extending and modelling nails,
– permanent stylizations – nails highly resistant to damage,
– extension of 5 nails at the same time – without fear of product moving on the plate,
– application using a template,
– comfortable work without rush – curing in the LED lamp without feeling heat,
– no unpleasant smell,
– 6 colors available
-This poly gel can work with uv lamp and led lamp
Instructions how to use:
A. Use with Tips Venalisa Polygel:
1. Gently mat the nail plate with a polishing block, remove the resulting dust with a brush and wash the nails with Cleaner.
2. Remove skins, and if necessary, cut them with a clipper.
3. To increase adhesion, apply a thin layer of Base Coat and cure in an UV or LED lamp
4. Apply the right amount of product to the inside of the tips; taking into account the correct structure of the “C curve” (a small amount of product should be in the area of the cuticles and on the free edge and more in the center of the tips). To smooth the product on the tips and achieve the desired length, use a brush soaked in Slip Liquid Solution.
5. Stick the tip on your real nail, pressing slightly. Should any product on the skin, soak the brush Cleaner and then remove the dirt. Harden with UV/Led lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. After removing the hand from the lamp we gently remove the tip from the nail. Then we give the final shape using a file 180 gradation and smooth with a polisher.
7. Apply a layer of Top Coat to give a very expressive gloss. Cure in an UV/Led lamp, and then rinse with a cleaner.
B. Use with a Template:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block . Move skins away, if necessary, remove them with a pair of pliers.
2. Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and cure in UV/Led lamp. You can also use Primer if you wish.
3. Place the mold (template) under the nail. Apply the product on 3/4 of the nail surface, and then gently stretch the product down to obtain the desired length. The brush should be soaked in the Slip Liquid Solution so that it does not stick to the product. Cure in a UV/Led lamp 60 sec.
4. After removing your hand from the lamp, remove the form and then apply the product again on 3/4 of the nail surface, then stretch gently up (under the cuticles) and down to cover the entire nail. The brush should be soaked in the Slip Liquid Solution so that it does not stick to the product. Cure in a UV/Led lamp for 60 seconds.
4. After curing, file the nail to give it the desired shape, using a 180 degree file.
5. Apply a layer of Top Coat to give a very expressive gloss. Cured using a UV/Led lamp, and then wash with Cleaner.