Sublocker Top Coat 7.2 ml
Topcoat (topcoat) is designed for people who expect a hybrid manicure to have maximum durability and resistance to chipping, and the sun blocker prevents the nails from losing their gloss and not yellowing.
It provides extreme glow and unchanging color intensity. It is an indispensable product for this treatment.
Capacity: 7.2 ml.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or a 36W UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-harden in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply the SUNBLOCKER layer to give a very distinctive gloss and then cure in the lamp.
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, and then use Acetone.
* For this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer – gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.