Nicole Diary Acrylic Powder 30 g
Very high quality acrylic powder.
When combined with the liquid, it becomes a velvety, creamy consistency which causes smooth spreading and no air bubbles are formed.
Create a clean, classic “French Manicure” and as a basis for three-dimensional decorating.
It strengthens your own natural nails, promote longer and stronger nails which don’t split or peel.
Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
Provides a fantastic natural look for your nails.
Easy to use and does not require the use of a primer
Colors Available: White, Pink, Clear
Weight: 10 g
Package Contents: 1 Bottle 10 g Nicole Diary Acrylic Powder
Instruction how to use:
A. Classical Method:
1. Take the acrylic liquid and fill it into a glass container
2. Now dip the acrylic brush into the acrylic liquid
3. Place the acrylic brush horizontally in the acrylic powder and wait until a spreadable little ball forms on the tip of the brush
4. In the next step, place the little ball on the nail and start sculpting the nail
5. When you have finished sculpting the nail, please wait until it is completely dry
6. Now file the nail into shape.
7. To achieve a perfect shine, use a polishing block to polish the nail to a high gloss.
B. DIY design flower Method:
1. Brush the acrylic power on the nail mold with acrylic liquid.
2. Stick it to your real nail and make sure it id fully plying-up, wait to dry.
3. Remove the nail mold.
4. Then shape your nails.
5. Apply a color coat.
6. Make the shape of acrylic powder as you want with acrylic liquid.
C. Nail Art Extension Method:
1. Put a nail form on your nail.
2. Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
3. It would dry within 1-2 mins.
4. Take off the nail form.
5. Then shape your nails.