Hard Base Vitamins is a well-known classic hybrid base, but enriched with vitamins and ingredients strengthening the nail plate. What’s in the new installment?
Keratin – has properties improving the hardness of the nail.
Shea butter esters – have a regenerating and leveling effect of the plate.
Silk proteins are known for their smoothing properties.
Complex of vitamins A, E and C – has antioxidant and strengthening properties of the plate.
The database is very easy to use. Its consistency is denser than Hard Base and is less common than bases.
It will facilitate the implementation of hybrid manicure for beginners and streamline stylist treatments.
This is another product from the series Vitamins, which is worth applying especially on brittle and weakened nails.
Test Hard Base Vitamins and get to know the difference!
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE VITAMINS and cure in a LED / UV lamp.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and harden in the LED / UV lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss.
5. Cure in the LED / UV lamp, and then rinse with a cleaner.
6. To remove the styling from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, and then use Acetone.
* For this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer – gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.