When you need to act, you give it your all. When you want to rest, you fall into a blissful state and dream that it lasts forever.
What color does relaxation have? For us, it’s 50% blue and 50% gray!
Eternal Bliss is a walk in the forest, the sound of a humming birch, the observation of clouds chasing the sky – it’s an ideal hybrid for a getaway out of town.
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher , remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner. 2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a LED / UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and harden in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss.
5. Cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table, and then rinse with a cleaner.
6. In order to remove lacquer from the nails, polish the polishing block with a shiny layer, and then use Acetone.
* For this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer – gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.